23 September 2014
Memorable quote: Entrepreneurs shall know better their production process and option before applying for funds
The seminar and training session on energy efficiency in the clothing industry was organised by the Croatian Employers’ Association (HUP) on 23 September in Zagreb as the part of Energy Made-to-Measure campaign.
The agenda of the event included general overview of the SESEC project and the introduction of SESEC Online Platform in Croatian language. The representatives of ENEA (Italian National Agency for New Technologies, Energy and Sustainable Economic Development) demonstrated Energy Saving Scheme and the other seld-assesment tools developed during the SESEC project. The training modules on compressed air and heat production were revealed during the second session of the meeting.
Agenda (in English)
Agenda (in Croatian)
- SESEC & Energy Made-to-Measure campaign, Mauro Scalia, Project Manager
- SESEC impact, Sofiya Yevchuk, EU projects & communication assistance
- Energy Made-to-Measure next actions, SET project, Mauro Scalia, Project Manager
- Energy Efficiency in National Legislation, Maja Pokrovac, Advisor to the minister, Ministry of enterpreneurship and crafts
- Financing Opportunities for Industry, Call for proposals 2014-2015, Alan Perl, Project Manager, Environmental protection and energy efficiency Fund
- Overviwe of Energy Saving Scheme, Samuele Branchetti, ENEA
|December - 2018|