17 September 2014
The SESEC Conference in Brussels will give an insight on the next policy developments on Energy Efficiency, the energy cost evolutions and ready-to-use project results for the textile and clothing industry. At the opening session key notes will be delivered by the European Commission Unit for Energy Efficiency and the prominent Brussels based think-tank CEPS.
Energy efficiency in clothing manufacturing is supported in eight EU Member States by the SESEC project which comes to a contractual end in September 2014. The project partners will present the SESEC’s impact and key results. The new project SET will take up the SESEC legacy, addressing energy saving measures for the textile manufacturers and it will seek to support over 150 European companies until 2016. The event is part of the Energy Made-to-Measure information campaign promoted by EURATEX.
- The Energy Efficiency Directive review, state of play and overview of upcoming obligations, Ms Serena Pontoglio, Policy Officer, DG Energy, European Commission
- Outlook on Energy policies and impact on the energy costs of the energy intensive industries, Dr Fabio Genoese, Research Fellow, CEPS
- SESEC and the Energy Made-to-Measure campaign, Mauro Scalia, Project Manager, EURATEX
- Bringing energy efficiency in the company: the Pirin-Tex experience, Mr. Bertram Rollman, CEO of PirinTex, Bulgaria
- Energy audits and SESEC tools in industrial premises, Mr. Helder Rosendo, Vice-General Manager, CITEVE, Portugal
- Benefits from energy efficient actions in Textile / Clothing manufacturing, Mr. Piero De Sabata, Head of SMEs Networks Unit, ENEA, Italy
- Guiding SMEs towards energy efficiency, the SESEC exeperience in Romania, Ms. Carmen Ghituleasa, Director General, INCDTP, Romania
- The SESEC legacy and the new action SET, Mauro Scalia, EURATEX presentation, Thomas V. Fischer, DITF-MR presentation, Simon Hugentobler, Gherzi presentation
- SET support for the Belgian industry, Erik Wuyts, Centexbel
Report on the news
SESEC video was presented at the conference
|May - 2018|