Speaking one digital language in fashion business.
Fashion companies in the supply chains are mutually dependent.The full potential of digital communications can only be realised with times to market effectively reduced if all business partners are digitally integrated. IT providers offering eBIZ compliant solutions enjoy a competitive advantage because they can support any of their fashion clients better.
- CEN_eBIZ_Workshop_brochure-july_2013.pdf1.3 M
EURATEX BULLETIN n° 2-2013 - an in-depth analysis of the EU Textile and Clothing External Trade 2011-2012.
· This Bulletin provides an in-depth analysis of the EU Textile and Clothing External Trade 2011-2012. It includes trade evolution by sector (i.e. natural & man-made fibres, yarns & threads, woven & knitted fabrics, carpets, home textiles, occupational wear, men & women clothing), by products (around 140 products i.e.: cotton yarn, denim fabric, bed linen, woven trousers,.. ) and by EU trading partners (33 countries).
- euratex-bulletin-2013-2_-_summary.pdf779 K
- EURATEX_BULLETIN_2013-SUBSCRIPTION_FORM_06.doc234 K
EURATEX BULLETIN n° 1-2013 - an analysis of EU external trade in 2012
· This Bulletin includes, under part A, an analysis of EU external trade in 2012- global sector as well as countries that are the main suppliers or customers of the EU. It also evaluates the weight of regions and sectors in EU trade during the period under review. Furthermore, part B gives a special report with tables and graphs for each of the 33 main EU trade partners.
- euratex_bulletin-2013-1_-_summary.pdf782 K
- EURATEX_BULLETIN_2013-SUBSCRIPTION_FORM_05.doc234 K
Euratex Annual Report - 2012
2012 was a challenging year for the European industry as well as for EURATEX whoembarked in a re-focusing of its activities and profiling of the industry. One of the first tangible changesis the new EURATEX logo and the renovated EURATEX website that should become an engine for the wider dissemination of key EURATEX information for the companies of this industry. The other was the organisation, in November 2012, of the first EURATEX Convention in Istanbul, jointly organised with the Turkish Textile industry.
Textile research in Europe 2013 & Market overview Trends
- Textile_Research_in_Europe_2013..pdf1.5 M
EURATEX BULLETIN n° 5-2012
· This Bulletin gives an insight into the 2011 evolution of the Textile & Clothing sector and short terms prospects, as well as the European Economic Forecast for 2012-2014.
It includes EU consolidated changes, trade estimates and basic structural data (production index, production prices, turnover, investments, household consumption, retail trade and consumer prices).
- euratex-bulletin-2012-5_-_summary_01.pdf1.4 M
- EURATEX_BULLETIN_2013-SUBSCRIPTION_FORM.doc234 K
EURATEX BULLETIN n° 4-2012
· This Bulletin headed: Changes and Challenges in the Textile & Clothing Industry - Selected Snapshots. This new issue contains five reports: (a) Prosumernet (b) Situation of the Tunisian textile and clothing industry in 2011 and outlook for 2012; (c) Sectorial Report on the Brazilian Textile & Apparel Industry 2012; (d) Sri Lanka: Textile and apparel data -2011; (e) Africa’s Cotton and Textile Industry current situation and prospects for the future.
- euratex-bulletin-2012-4_-_summary_01.pdf722 K
- EURATEX_BULLETIN_2013-SUBSCRIPTION_FORM_01.doc234 K