FASHION-ABLE - Customising healthy clothing, footwear and orthotics for people with special needs
Fashion-able project is co-funded by the European Commission 7th Framework Programme for Research and Technological Development in the area “High techsolutions in production for healthy consumer goods”. The Consortium coordinated by Instituto de Biomecánica de Valencia (Spain) includes 14 partners from different European countries.
Quick access to:
ARTISAN - Energy Made•to•Measure - A NEW SEASON FOR ENERGY EFFICIENCY IN THE EUROPEAN TEXTILE INDUSTRY
ARTISAN and SESEC are two European Projects sharing the same objective to increase energy efficiency in the production chain for European textile and clothing manufacturing through a common campaign of initiatives: “Energy Made-to-Measure”.
Energy costs have a crucial influence in the competitiveness of textile industry.
ARTISAN Project is born with the aim to reduce energy consumption and CO2 emissions for textile industry, operating on everyday operations and on the production chain. For this purpose, ARTISAN proposes an analytical approach to companies’ energy efficiency.
SESEC - Energy Made•to•Measure - A NEW SEASON FOR ENERGY EFFICIENCY IN THE EUROPEAN CLOTHING INDUSTRY
ARTISAN and SESEC are two European cooperation projects sharing the aim of improving Energy Efficiency in the European textile & clothing manufacturing. They launch a joint information campaign, “Energy Made-to-Measure”.
Efficiency and competitiveness in textile and clothing manufacturing must take into account the current and future energy challenges.
The goal of the SESEC project is to improve the Energy Efficiency in the clothing industry, with a special attention to small and medium enterprises, by developing specific tools and apply them throughout the European area.
EURATEX BULLETIN n° 4-2013 - insight into the 2012 evolution of the Textile & Clothing sector and short terms prospects
· This Bulletin gives an insight into the 2012 evolution of the Textile & Clothing sector and short terms prospects, as well as the General European Economic Forecast Autumn 2013.
It includes EU consolidated changes, trade estimates and basic structural data (production index, production prices, turnover, investments, household consumption, retail trade and consumer prices).
. Italian Textile-Fashion Industry in 2012.
- EURATEX_BULLETIN_2013-SUBSCRIPTION_FORM_09.doc234 K
- euratex-bulletin-2013-4_-_summary.pdf9.6 M
EURATEX BULLETIN n° 3-2013 - reports of the Economic situation in the Textile and Clothing Industry in 2012 as well as prospects for 2013
· This Bulletin provides detailed reports of the Economic situation in the Textile and Clothing Industry in 2012 as well as prospects for 2013 - These reports are written by Associations present in each EU-28 Member states, Argentina, Bangladesh, Brazil, Colombia, Egypt, India, Indonesia, Israel, Japan, Korea, Macedonia, Mexico, Pakistan, Russia, Serbia, Sri Lanka, Switzerland, South Africa, Taiwan, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey and USA.
- EURATEX_BULLETIN_2013-SUBSCRIPTION_FORM_08.doc234 K
- euratex-bulletin-2013-3_-_summary_01.pdf9.7 M
Speaking one digital language in fashion business.
Fashion companies in the supply chains are mutually dependent.The full potential of digital communications can only be realised with times to market effectively reduced if all business partners are digitally integrated. IT providers offering eBIZ compliant solutions enjoy a competitive advantage because they can support any of their fashion clients better.
- CEN_eBIZ_Workshop_brochure-july_2013.pdf1.3 M
EURATEX BULLETIN n° 2-2013 - an in-depth analysis of the EU Textile and Clothing External Trade 2011-2012.
· This Bulletin provides an in-depth analysis of the EU Textile and Clothing External Trade 2011-2012. It includes trade evolution by sector (i.e. natural & man-made fibres, yarns & threads, woven & knitted fabrics, carpets, home textiles, occupational wear, men & women clothing), by products (around 140 products i.e.: cotton yarn, denim fabric, bed linen, woven trousers,.. ) and by EU trading partners (33 countries).
- euratex-bulletin-2013-2_-_summary.pdf779 K
- EURATEX_BULLETIN_2013-SUBSCRIPTION_FORM_06.doc234 K