EURATEX BULLETIN n° 5-2012
· This Bulletin gives an insight into the 2011 evolution of the Textile & Clothing sector and short terms prospects, as well as the European Economic Forecast for 2012-2014.
It includes EU consolidated changes, trade estimates and basic structural data (production index, production prices, turnover, investments, household consumption, retail trade and consumer prices).
- euratex-bulletin-2012-5_-_summary_01.pdf1.4 M
- EURATEX_BULLETIN_2013-SUBSCRIPTION_FORM.doc234 K
EURATEX BULLETIN n° 4-2012
· This Bulletin headed: Changes and Challenges in the Textile & Clothing Industry - Selected Snapshots. This new issue contains five reports: (a) Prosumernet (b) Situation of the Tunisian textile and clothing industry in 2011 and outlook for 2012; (c) Sectorial Report on the Brazilian Textile & Apparel Industry 2012; (d) Sri Lanka: Textile and apparel data -2011; (e) Africa’s Cotton and Textile Industry current situation and prospects for the future.
- euratex-bulletin-2012-4_-_summary_01.pdf722 K
- EURATEX_BULLETIN_2013-SUBSCRIPTION_FORM_01.doc234 K
EURATEX BULLETIN n° 3-2012
· This Bulletin provides an in-depth analysis of the EU Textile and Clothing External Trade 2010-2011. It includes trade evolution by sector (i.e. natural & man-made fibres, yarns & threads, woven & knitted fabrics, carpets, home textiles, occupational wear, men & women clothing), by products (around 140 products i.e.: cotton yarn, denim fabric, bed linen, woven trousers,.. ) and by EU trading partners (33 countries).
- euratex-bulletin-2012-3_-_summary_01.pdf1.2 M
- EURATEX_BULLETIN_2013-SUBSCRIPTION_FORM_02.doc234 K
EURATEX BULLETIN n° 2-2012
· This Bulletin includes, under part A, an analysis of EU external trade in 2011- global sector as well as countries that are the main suppliers or customers of the EU. It also evaluates the weight of regions and sectors in EU trade during the period under review. Furthermore, part B gives a special report with tables and graphs for each of the 33 main EU trade partners.
- euratex-bulletin-2012-2_-_summary.pdf793 K
- EURATEX_BULLETIN_2013-SUBSCRIPTION_FORM_03.doc234 K
EURATEX BULLETIN n° 1-2012
· This Bulletin provides detailed reports of the Economic situation in the Textile and Clothing Industry in 2011 as well as prospects for 2012 - These reports are written by Associations present in each EU-27 Member states, Argentina, Bangladesh, Brazil, Colombia, Croatia, Egypt, India, Indonesia, Israel, Japan, Korea, Macedonia, Mexico, Norway, Pakistan, Serbia, Switzerland, South Africa, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey and USA.
- euratex_bulletin_-2012-1_-_summary_01.pdf1.9 M
- EURATEX_BULLETIN_2013-SUBSCRIPTION_FORM_04.doc234 K
PROsumer.NET - Newsletter Issue No. 02 - June 2012.
- PROsumerNET_Newsletter_2_June-2012.pdf1.2 M
Euratex Annual Report - 2011
During the entire 2011, EURATEX faced, as other industries, a growing number of public consultation requests made by the EU Commission on a vast array of subjects, number of which impacting our industry.