EURATEX BULLETIN n° 1-2012
· This Bulletin provides detailed reports of the Economic situation in the Textile and Clothing Industry in 2011 as well as prospects for 2012 - These reports are written by Associations present in each EU-27 Member states, Argentina, Bangladesh, Brazil, Colombia, Croatia, Egypt, India, Indonesia, Israel, Japan, Korea, Macedonia, Mexico, Norway, Pakistan, Serbia, Switzerland, South Africa, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey and USA.
- euratex_bulletin_-2012-1_-_summary_01.pdf1.9 M
- EURATEX_BULLETIN_2013-SUBSCRIPTION_FORM_04.doc234 K
PROsumer.NET - Newsletter Issue No. 02 - June 2012.
- PROsumerNET_Newsletter_2_June-2012.pdf1.2 M
Euratex Annual Report - 2011
During the entire 2011, EURATEX faced, as other industries, a growing number of public consultation requests made by the EU Commission on a vast array of subjects, number of which impacting our industry.
A single e-language for the supply chain of the European Textile/Clothing & Footwear Industries.
- eBIZ_Brochure_EN.pdf6.2 M
PROsumer.NET - Newsletter Issue No. 01 - December 2011.
- PROsumerNET_Newsletter_1_Dec-2011.pdf419 K
Future EU Research & Innovation Policies - Euratex Position Paper submitted
- Euratex_CSFRI_position_paper_01.pdf192 K
Euratex Annual Report - 2010
The need for a more inclusive and coherent industrial policy within the EU was felt necessary as a way to foster and reinforce the EU economy after the ending of the financial and economic crisis. Indeed for the European textile and clothing industry, the EC Commission and Member States should recognise the crucial role played by the manufacturing industry and the need for a fresh approach to industrial policy.