Whova Event Platform
We will be providing information about the conference within the Whova Event Platform, which you can access through your desktop web browser and/or through the free mobile app.SIGN IN TO WHOVA
You will be asked to create an account. Please make sure to use the email you used when registering for the event. Once you create your account, “NASPD Conference” should appear automatically for those who have already registered. You may also run a search for the event.
Whova allows you to:REGISTERVISIT WEBSITE
– View the event agenda and plan your schedule
– Set meet-ups with your fellow attendees
– Create and converse through various discussion topics in the Community Board
– Find information for, and connect with, sponsor and exhibitors
– Get presentation documents and slides
Already used the Whova app at another event in the past? Check that it is installed on your device, and log in using your email and password.
More information about how to sign in is provided in the Whova Attendee User Guide. If you have issues, please email email@example.com.