Press Release - The EU technical textile industry is a key development field for Europe
The EU technical textile industry is a key development field for Europe, able to service world market(s) of more than 100 billions € provided true worldwide market access is guaranteed and innovation is fostered in EU.
- Press_Release_Global_markets_and_Technical_Textiles_Euratex_Public_General_Assembly_14062012.pdf392 K
EU TEXTILE AND CLOTHING INDUSTRY STILL NOT HAPPY WITH THE GSP OUTCOME
The new GSP-Generalized System of Preferences that has been approved today by the European Parliament is an improvement as compared to the initial EU Commission´s proposal but fails to address the main negative aspect for our sector.
- Press_Release_GSP-_13th_June.pdf329 K
General Assembly of EURATEX - Public Part - June 14th 2012 in Brussels - Hotel Renaissance - CONFIRMED AGENDA
Global markets – challenge & opportunity for European technical textiles
- REGISTRATION_FORM-GENERAL_ASSEMBLY_-_public_part.doc37 K
- Public_part_of_the_EURATEX_General_Assembly_in_Brussels_on_14th_June_2012.pdf244 K
PRESS INFORMATION - Successful 7th Annual Public Conference of the European Textile Technology Platform
The event entitled "From FP7 to HORIZON 2020"
- Press_Information_ETP_Conference_2012.pdf493 K
EURATEX STRONGLY OPPOSES THE PAKISTAN WAIVER
WHY SHOULD TEXTILE AND CLOTHING INDUSTRY BARE THE CONSEQUENCES OF EU’s GENEROSITY TOWARDS PAKISTAN?
- Pakistan_Waiver-_Euratex_Press_Release.pdf470 K
EURATEX URGES THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND EU MEMBER STATES TO ADOPT ACTA - (Anti Counterfeiting Trade Agreement)
EURATEX is advocating a fair world trade system
CEN eBIZ Workshop to develop eBusiness solutions for Europe’s fashion industry
The CEN Workshop eBIZ is an initiative of EURATEX (the European apparel and textile confederation), ENEA (Italian National Agency for new technologies, energy and sustainable economic development) and partners of the eBIZ-TCF project.
- 2012-01-23_PR_CEN_EURATEX_eBIZ.pdf77 K
|December - 2018|