European manufacturing and creative industries react to European Parliament vote on ACTA
Europe’s innovative manufacturing and creative industries consider that today’s vote by the European Parliament will be damaging for European intellectual property, jobs and the economy.
- European_manufacturing_and_creative_industries_react_to_European_Parliament_vote_on_ACTA.pdf388 K
The future Communication on the Fashion Industry should bring tangible and focused actions to the benefit of our SMEs
European Commission Vice-President Antonio Tajani, responsible for Industry and Entrepreneurship, together with a selected number of CEOs of the Europe’s biggest fashion companies gathered in an informal High–Level Group.
Press Release - The EU technical textile industry is a key development field for Europe
The EU technical textile industry is a key development field for Europe, able to service world market(s) of more than 100 billions € provided true worldwide market access is guaranteed and innovation is fostered in EU.
- Press_Release_Global_markets_and_Technical_Textiles_Euratex_Public_General_Assembly_14062012.pdf392 K
EU TEXTILE AND CLOTHING INDUSTRY STILL NOT HAPPY WITH THE GSP OUTCOME
The new GSP-Generalized System of Preferences that has been approved today by the European Parliament is an improvement as compared to the initial EU Commission´s proposal but fails to address the main negative aspect for our sector.
- Press_Release_GSP-_13th_June.pdf329 K
General Assembly of EURATEX - Public Part - June 14th 2012 in Brussels - Hotel Renaissance - CONFIRMED AGENDA
Global markets – challenge & opportunity for European technical textiles
- REGISTRATION_FORM-GENERAL_ASSEMBLY_-_public_part.doc37 K
- Public_part_of_the_EURATEX_General_Assembly_in_Brussels_on_14th_June_2012.pdf244 K
PRESS INFORMATION - Successful 7th Annual Public Conference of the European Textile Technology Platform
The event entitled "From FP7 to HORIZON 2020"
- Press_Information_ETP_Conference_2012.pdf493 K
EURATEX STRONGLY OPPOSES THE PAKISTAN WAIVER
WHY SHOULD TEXTILE AND CLOTHING INDUSTRY BARE THE CONSEQUENCES OF EU’s GENEROSITY TOWARDS PAKISTAN?
- Pakistan_Waiver-_Euratex_Press_Release.pdf470 K